Thursday, January 19, 2012

Phone posting - now I never have an excuse again!

Well... I guess I'll learn to post from my phone when I need to. I have to say, though, that I despise the iPhone keyboard. You see, I have very small hands. It is difficult for me to hold he phone sideways to type. The iPhone is just a hair too bid for my hands, and they have to stretch out very far when typing sideways. I find it's easier for me sometimes to just use my pointer fingers to type :(. I know that's wrong and bad etiquette and all that jazz, but it's hard to type like this when you have tiny hands!!

On a side note, I got my oil changed this morning and I was super awake and thoroughly enjoying the day so far.

Ive been dying to use instagram more, but I don't have a whole lot to take pictures of. Here's me in the car on the way to valvoline:


I love instagram. It instantly makes you look more girly and feminine, somehow. :) I've been experimenting with some darker eye makeup lately. What's the word?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Lubbock, TX

No comments:

Post a Comment